The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians and the Institute for Natural Medicine have partnered to launch a new public education service. NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE: 100 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS is a series of topic-specific facts and answers to questions covering everything people want and need to know about naturopathic doctors and naturopathic medicine.
ACCESS THE FAQS BELOW HERE
1. How are naturopathic doctors educated, trained, and licensed?
2. What is naturopathic medicine?
3. Under what circumstances should I choose to see a naturopathic doctor?
4. What is the difference between a licensed naturopathic doctor and an unlicensed naturopath?
5. How should I choose a naturopathic doctor?
6. How does naturopathic medicine lower health care costs?
7. How do naturopathic doctors help people manage chronic pain without highly addictive opioids?
8. How do naturopathic doctors and conventionally trained doctors work together?
9. How does naturopathic medicine support breast cancer prevention and treatment?
10. How do naturopathic doctors empower people to take charge of their health?
11. How do naturopathic doctors treat patients with diabetes?
12. Is naturopathic medicine safe?
13. How do naturopathic doctors help prevent and treat cervical dysplasia and Human Papillomavirus (HPV)?
14. Why do naturopathic doctors spend between one and two hours with patients in an appointment?
15. How do naturopathic doctors prevent and treat heart disease?
16. What do naturopathic doctors mean by the healing power of nature?
17. How do naturopathic doctors diagnose and treat digestive complaints?
18. What advanced nutrition training do naturopathic doctors receive?
19. What do naturopathic doctors mean by :identify and treat the root cause”?
20. How do naturopathic doctors help address fertility and infertility?
~ Doctors! Here’s how you can use these FAQs ~
- Post the FAQs on your website
- Post a link to the FAQs from your Facebook (click HERE to “Like” and share INM’s post), Twitter (click HERE to “Like” and retweet the FAQs), and LinkedIn (click HERE to “Like” and share on LinkedIn) social media pages
- Print hard copies of these FAQ and display in your office
- Reach out to a health reporter at your local newspaper and share this FAQ with them, inviting them to write a story about you and naturopathic medicine as an important choice for consumers that is improving outcomes, and lowering costs
- Email your database