Rates range from $134 to $164
Be sure to register under the MANP discounted group room block.
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort is known throughout the Northwest for its pools. There are two oversized Olympic swimming pools and two mineral soaking pools. One of each located indoors and outdoors. The pools are fed by a virtually unlimited supply of 155-degree natural hot spring water, cooled to various temperatures for comfort and maximum enjoyment. The Native Americans considered hot springs to be medicinal and many people to this day swear by the healing powers of natural hot springs. If swimming and soaking is not your thing, try the excitement of the 350 foot enclosed water slide. The water slide uses the hot springs water, and along with the outdoor pool is open year-round.
OR! Consider a Family Fun package! These run through Memorial Day at Fairmont.
The 2-night family Fun Package includes:
- 2 nights lodging in a 2-Queen beds room
- 24hour access to 4 hot springs pools
- 4 half-day water slide passes
- Bonus Tote Bag with 1 swim noodle, 1 beach ball, 1 set of diving sticks, 2 glow sticks and more!
- BOGO coupon for hot chocolate
- $10 off coupon for Whispering Willows Spa; 205 off coupon for select gift shop item
OR! Check out Fairmont Hot Springs RV/Tent Resort!
Best to book early! 406-797-3505 0r 1-866-797-3505.
- Located 400 yards from the hot springs itself.
- Pull-throughs and back-in spaces have water, electric and sewer for $47 to $50.
- Rates are based on 2 adults and 2 kids.
- Dry and tent camping $30.
- There is a little store there along with playground, horseshoes, BBQ stands, and all the near-by amenities of Fairmont Hot Springs Resort.
Enjoy pools, spa sauna, exercise facilities, golf, hiking horse riding and bike rentals.